1. Do I have to register to attend worship? No. Attendance is first come, first served. The sanctuary will be filled first with overflow seating in the
Gathering Space. Those seated in the Gathering Space will view the service on monitors. There are services at 9 AM and 11 AM.
2. What will the service be like? Most worship leaders will be present in the sanctuary for the service. Music will be live or prerecorded.
3. Will there still be an online worship option? Yes. Livestream will be available on Vimeo, YouTube or directly from our website. The link will be sent
out on Saturday.
4. What time should I arrive? Arrive no more than 15 minutes before the service.
5. Will there be bulletins? Yes. You may pick up a bulletin in the narthex prior to entering the Sanctuary or in Fellowship Hall for the 9 AM service.
6. What sanitary precautions are being taken? The facility will be cleaned and sanitized before and after worship.
7. Will I have to wear a mask? As of Sunday, August 22, masks are recommended during worship for everyone due to the increased rate of infections.
8. Will I get to choose my own seat? All the pews are now open for seating. Look for the blue tape on the back of the pews to know where to sit. Families may sit together. James Chapel is available for those who wish to remain masked and social distanced.
9. Will we be singing? If unmasked, sing in your hearts; if masked, you may sing out loud. Choir members will be masked when singing.
10. How will we take communion when it is served? We celebrate communion by intinction and those serving will be masked. If you prefer, pre- packaged communion sets are available; please raise your hand and we'll bring one to you.
11. Will restrooms be available? Yes
12. Does it matter where I park? No. Please reserve the closest spots for those who may not be as mobile as you.
13. Can we talk with our friends in the building before or after worship? Yes, however, we ask that fellowship take place after exiting the sanctuary.
14. Will the nursery be available? What about Sunday school for children and youth? Children of all ages are welcome to Sunday School at 9 AM and 11 AM in classrooms on the second floor and the nursery is open for infants. Youth fellowship meets weekly on Wednesdays, 6:15 PM, outdoors on the church campus.
15. Will there be Sunday school for adults? Adult Sunday school classes are meeting at 10 AM. Visit the Adult Ministry page to see the options.
16. Will the pastors be preaching shorter sermons? It depends on what the Holy Spirit is up to!
If you have other questions, send them to email@example.com.